Wednesday, December 29, 2004

WARNING, WARNING PMS!

Oh boy! I am either crazy or having a major PMS day. It might be a little of both. The littlest things are really making me angry today.

Josiah woke up and said his ear hurts. Olaf is going to come home early and take him to the ENT to see if it's an infection. Everyone here is congested, but no fever. Josiah sounds like a sleestack from Land of the Lost. Remember that show? That was my favorite show on Saturday mornings. The Kroft Supershow had Shazam and Isis, Electro-Woman and Dyna Girl, and Dr. Shrinker as well as Land of the Lost. And while I'm reminiscing (it take my mind off PMS) how about Electric Company? Heyy you Guyyys! Who could forget H.R. Pufnstuf? Or the Bugaloos? Ok, I'm done!:)

No one did my meme. I'm a loser!:)

No comments: