Thursday, December 09, 2004

Tonight is Bible Study and I haven't completed the questions. I did read the chapter through a couple of times. I don't have my memory verse memorized either. As a matter of fact, I don't even know what it is.

Molly is here today. The day always goes by smoothly when she is here. The children love her and keep very busy playing. That leaves me to actually get some cleaning done. Speaking of which...toilets and tubs are calling.

Aravis is back to her old self. We haven't let her outside again, but she is wanting out. She is in my lap as I type this. She loves me! She makes biscuits constantly and purrs like crazy. She is sweet.

Josiah's nose/eyes are still swollen. Please pray for him. My thoughts run wild and my anxious heart ruminates on the "what if's." It's so hard for me to believe the best about a health situation. For some reason I am always thinking that God is going to give me something to test my faith. I know that He isn't this bully in the sky waiting to beat me over the head with His faith stick. But knowing it and truly believing it is hard for me.

I need to get going on those chores. Blessings!

No comments: