Wednesday, December 01, 2004

After much irritation...

I finally got that dern picture to post. I tried and tried last night, but our computer was acting goofy. So, I cleared the cache and it worked. Our computer still cannot run a scandisk without stopping. I told Olaf last night we just need to buy a new one! If we could afford one I'd be on the phone with Dell!:)

I took that picture after the children had been outside playing in the dirt. Actually, Camille had been planting Hosta and the other children were literally playing in the dirt. Caleb and Josiah were sitting in a pile of dirt with buckets and shovels! It was cute watching Josiah and Caleb together. Caleb's mental retardation places him at about Gracie's age, so it's a delight to see him interacting with the younger children. Camille is still his best friend though. He adores her.

Today is choir. Another two hour practice. Olaf will get off early to go pick her up. They will be performing in downtown Newnan this Saturday on the court square. Then Sunday is the Christmas parade. Then next Friday night they perform at Christian City. Then Monday the 13th is their actual performance at the church. Busy. I think we have JMG today too!

I put a GuestMap in the sidebar. Please put a post on the map for me!

Blessings!

No comments: