Thursday, December 02, 2004

Chaos!

My life feels like chaos a lot of time. Does yours?

Camille is currently in her room doing math. I am in my pj's. I am in the process of washing clothes. That is one chore I enjoy. I love doing laundry. I even enjoy ironing Olaf's shirts for work. I love that clean laundry smell. I really need to be more diligent to work with Gracie on her numbers and letters. I haven't even started. I started homeschooling Camille in the first grade so she went to school for pre-k and Kindergarten. I didn't have to teach her the basics!:) I think the little ones have picked up a lot just being around Camille. They count when they play hide and seek and they sing the ABC's together. Gracie certainly doesn't sing the ABC's perfectly, but she gets most of the letters correct. She can count up to about 13 or 14 before she mixes up the rest. I think I'll seriously start homeschooling her next Fall.

Tonight is the ladies Bible study. It's been two weeks since we have met because of Thanksgiving. My memory verse this week is, "Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransome for many." Matthew 20:28 The chapter is about being content with our roles. And serving is certainly the biggest thing a mom does. Ms. Mike quoted someone as saying, "The true test of a servant is acting like one when you're treated like one." I know I fail that test. I fail that one BIG TIME.

Can you believe it's ?? I can't!

Blessings!



No comments: