Monday, December 27, 2004

School

I need to get busy with school today. We are "behind" according to the State of Georgia, so I need to do school this week to try and catch up a bit. I have to test her this year and Tammy Pitts told me about a standardized test that I can administer at home. I am going to do that instead of making her go through the other tests that our homeschool group gives. The website is http://hewitthomeschooling.com/test/tmain.asp

Caleb is home until next week. He has a loose tooth and it is driving him nuts. It's not quite loose enough to pull, but I'm about ready to pull it anyway!

The house is still strewn with Christmas toys. I need to clean it up. I look at it and I get overwhelmed though. Olaf went back to work today, but he has Friday off. I'm glad it's a short week for him.

I am thinking about taking Camille to The American Girl Place in Chicago for her birthday. It would be expensive though, so I am not real sure it will happen. Camille and I are trying to save every penny that we can pilfer from other funds (ie any grocery cash leftover from the week, riding lessons that got canceled etc). So far we have about $60 saved. It's a start:) www.americangirl.com

Aravis is sitting in my lap wanting me to love on her. She is nudging my hands as I type this and making me misspell a lot of words. The backspace key is my friend.

Have a blessed day. I am not going to Weight Watchers this evening. I know I gained and don't want to face the music:) I'll go next week.

No comments: