Friday, December 10, 2004

This day has really flown by. Tonight Camille does her choir performance at Christian City. Olaf is going to take her. Gracie will probably end up going as well. I will stay home with the boys.

I still haven't bought any Scotch tape. Which means, I still haven't wrapped any Christmas presents. Wow! I need to get going. I also need to send out Christmas cards to Olaf's shop. Olaf asked me to make some sort of gifts in a jar for all the guys on his team, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not. The least expensive thing to make is Cinnamon Pancake Mix, but Olaf didn't seem too hip on that idea. I thought it would be neat to attach a $5 Blockbuster Card to a package of microwave popcorn. All I know is I am going to have to do something because Olaf will never make up his mind.

Josiah is napping in his bed. That is incredible! I usually hold him when he naps. Yes, he's my baby and I'll hold him until he's 22 if he lets me. I would love to have another baby. I need to keep that thought in my mind and lose this weight. Maybe it will motivate me to get it off faster. If I could weigh what I weight right now...when I deliver...would be SO awesome!

A lot of the blogs I read have certain things in common. One of the pages is called "100 things about me" and they are bullet statements about that person. I want to do that, but will have to create another blog and link back here. Watch the sidebar for it. Also, NO ONE has signed my guest map. Will someone PLEASE put a "pin" in my virtual map??? Look for the link in the sidebar. PLEASE!

Done begging for now! Blessings!

No comments: