Tuesday, December 28, 2004

It's a meme

I just found out what a meme was thanks to Cheri. A meme is like that thing I did a couple of days ago where you answer questions about yourself, or you ponder things you normally wouldn't. I stole this one from Cheri's site, who stole it from another site. You get the idea! So, here's the Meme... It requires YOUR help so please take the time to do it for me. You can leave your post in the comment section at the bottom of this post.

A) First, recommend to me:

1. a movie.
2. a book.
3. a musical artist, song, or album.

B) Ask me three questions. Ask me anything you want.

C) Now go to your blog (if you have one), copy and paste this, and allow everyone to ask you the same.


Charity's questions to me are:

1. If you had a motto, what would it be?

Realistically: Get outta my way! What I want it to be: Open the eyes of my heart, Lord.

2. What are your best qualities, and what would Olaf say are your best qualities?

Thoughtful, giving, and intelligent. Olaf would say, giving (although he'd hate to do it) and my administration skills.

3. How has God blessed only you that you are singularly thankful for?

My salvation. My husband. Bearing children.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Book I recommend: The Imitation of Christ, by Thomas A'kempis. I read it in college and found it so deep and full of jewels of burning truth. I would like to read it again. Movie I recommend: I can't really think of a good one right now, all that comes to mind is the scene from Tuck Everlasting that they are in the boat out on the lake, because it reminds me so much of my beloved Greenwood Pond back in Maine. Song I recommend: Amazing Grace, sing it like you've never heard the words before, and just be blown away by the truth there.
Okay, here's your three questions: 1. If you had a motto, what would it be? 2. What are your best qualites, and what would Olaf say are your best qualities? 3. How has God blessed only you that you are singularly thankful for? Okay, I'm going to post a meme on my blog, so you have to do me, too! :)