Friday, December 03, 2004

Buckling Down!

I need to start counting my WW points again. I have been so lax since my birthday. That was a month ago! Today I am counting points. I am already at 12, so I have 12 more to go. Olaf wants pizza for dinner, so I can have 2 slices of veggie pizza. I think they are 6 points each. No snacking today! Well, unless its veggies.

Camille did math, language and spelling today. I think ABeka math can be a little extreme sometimes. I don't think a public school third grader is learning the crazy things she is learning. Converting pecks to bushels??? C'mon! I mean, it's good to know...but in the third grade??

I am so happy it's Friday. My dear husband will be home. Maybe we'll get our out-of-town packages wrapped so we can ship them. We want to get our Christmas tree this weekend too. We cut it down at a local tree farm. It's a family owned farm and they have fun things for the kids to do there. Last year they had baby bunnies that they let the children hold. They had a pit to roast marshmellows and a walking trail around a lake. It was fun for everyone. Camille has to sing downtown tomorrow and then has the Christmas parade on Sunday afternoon. We'll probably get the tree after Cami sings on Saturday.

Did you see my cool new graphic in the sidebar? I LOVE it. If you click it it will take you to a real neat website for women. Make sure to register and check out the bulletin boards.

Arrrggghhh! I'm hungry and I just ate lunch!

Blessings!

No comments: