Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I found some neat blinkies today. I was looking for New Year blinkies so I could start re-doing my blog. I found some great blinkies at http://oserrato.com/blinkies1.html if you're interested.

Nothing extraordinary happened today. It was busy as usual. I wish I could say that I had my quiet time with the Lord and prayed today, but I can't. I am going on a walk in a few minutes and plan on praying then. I hate it when I feel like the children are more of a pain than a blessing. I know I need to get my spiritual life straight when that happens. There are days when I would rather be anything than a mother. Sounds terrible, doesn't it? To quote Mother Theresa, "I know God won't give me more than I can handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much."

It has been so cold here lately. I like it!

Check out my friend Dana's Blog. She has posted the cutest pictures of her little girls. Dana is a survivor of breast cancer. She was diagnosed at the ripe old age of 23. She is an inspiration to me and I don't even know her. I also have blog envy when I visit her site. She writes really well.

Time to walk... Blessings!

No comments: