Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Camille did great in her performance. She looked a little nervous, but she sounded fine. There were many "mistakes" in the play which just made it more endearing. A little boy in one of the lamb costumes about fell off the stage but his shepherd saved him by pulling him up by the tail. It was hilarious. I guess when you have about 100 homeschoolers that practice once a week you can't expect perfection:) Their choir director, Karen Moore, does a great job with the children though.

Today is the coldest day of the year so far and it's also riding lesson day. I am not looking forward to it. It's already 7:30 am and we leave at 8:50 am. No one is up yet either. I need to stop and get gasoline too.

Tomorrow Grace has to go back to the pediatrician for a recheck on her ears. I am hoping we don't get sick while we are there. I haven't told her that she has to go back to the doctor. Oh please let the infection be gone! I don't want to put her through a third set of tubes.

~Break~

Kids got up and I'm in a rush to leave! Check out my Weight Loss Blog!

Blessings!

No comments: