Monday, November 01, 2004

Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday

Well, it wasn't too manic. I am about ready to leave here and go weigh in. Then I am going to a ladies fellowship at the church where I go for my Bible Study. They are having a Jewish believer give her testimony. I probably won't post tonight if I lost or not, but look for it tomorrow afternoon sometime. I sure hope I did. My scale says a pound.

Camille did school today. The whole enchilada. Jeannie came over for a visit and ended up taking 6 bags of groceries home. She comes over to "shop." I love being able to help her. She is eating vegetarian right now, so she took a lot of canned vegtables and mac n cheese.

Tomorrow is manic Tuesday! It's riding lesson day not to mention VOTING. Please go out and vote your conscience tomorrow.

Until then....blessings!

No comments: