Friday, November 12, 2004

Quick Week

It's Friday and it feels like it's been a quick week. Praise God!

Grace woke up this morning from a bad dream. The weird thing is, I had the same dream she did although it wasn't last night. Grace dreamed that she got ran over by a car while Papa was holding her hand. The car ran over her head and she said it hurt. A few weeks back I had the same dream. We were in a parking lot and a truck backed out right on top of Grace while Olaf was holding her hand. That is just a little too freaky that we had almost the same dream. If my dreams weren't so whacked ALL THE TIME, I'd probably read more into it than I should. I just need to pray over this situation and hand it over to the Lord. Be anxious for nothing but by everything with prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

I called Dr. Osako's office this morning to talk to her about Camille. She won't be in until Tuesday, so I left a message with Charles, her nurse. Camille really needs occupational therapy I believe. She still has trouble buttoning, brushing her hair, brushing her teeth properly, etc. It's almost as if she cannot manipulate her hands correctly. It's hard to describe.

OK, I need to get this morning started. The children are eating right now. I need to eat and get school started with Camille. Blessings!

No comments: