Sunday, November 21, 2004

Busy as a bee...

We went to church this morning then went out to eat at Golden Corral afterwards. Olaf got $15 in Golden Corral "bucks" for coaching Caleb's little league team. When we got home, we did the coupon thing and then I went grocery shopping. Olaf will be making our Thanksgiving meal this year. We would really like to invite someone over that doesn't have anywhere to go, but the Lord hasn't told us who that person/people are yet. If you're reading this and need a place to eat Thanksgiving dinner...let me know. Hey, Charity! What is your family doing for Thanksgiving? Want to spend it with us?

Fernbank was worth every penny; NOTHING! If I had to pay the $54 for our family to go in there, I would have been ticked. Some parts were fun and educational. You just have to look over all the evolution stuff that they teach as fact, not theory. I would like to go to their planetareum someday though.

Josiah actually slept in his own bed part of the night last night. He is in his crib sleeping right now as well. Friday afternoon I put him in his crib awake for his nap. He screamed for about two hours but finally laid down and slept for two. I think him being in the crib, in the daytime, helped ease his fears about being in there at night. Olaf said he slept so good last night not having the baby in bed with us. I actually slept better after the baby woke up and I put him in the bed with us in the middle of the night. I really pray the Lord blesses us with another child. I love babies. Especially newborns. I would like to lose some more weight before I get pregnant though.

Try the Gingerbread Coffeemate. It's even better than the Peppermint Mocha! Yummy! I got mine at Kroger.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Charity said...

Wow, Misty, thanks for the invite! But we are going to Nate's parents for Thanksgiving. I'm glad because I didn't want to make much of anything, and there was no way I was going to mess with a turkey. All I'm making is pumpkin pie (my favorite!!) and rolls. Hope you have a great one, even though I am depriving you of the supreme honor of my attendance, I'm sure you will find a way to muddle through without me. :P Talk to you soon!