Tuesday, November 30, 2004

It worked out

Caleb did fine at Fantasy in Lights. We rode the Jolley Trolley and he got a little bored toward the end. Other than that, he did great. It was fun to see Grace's face. She was in awe of the lights and had the most fun. When we got back to the starting area, Caleb and Camille shared a caramel apple topped with M&M's, and Grace and Josiah shared a Cotton Candy.

Four of my stamp sets sold on Ebay. I mailed them out yesterday and ran a few errands. We went to the pharmacy to pick up Caleb's prescription, then to Target and then to Kohl's. Target had a women's fleece jacket on sale for $10 so I got one for Camille. It's very cute. I also got Gracie some "tomato" aka Play-Doh for her stocking. This is a typical question with Gracie phonetics: "Mom, aster yurnch can I pay wif tomato?" It is SO cute. I LOVE it when they mispronounce words.

I'm sending my out of town Christmas cards out today. I ordered some prints of the children's photo at www.photoworks.com and got them yesterday. I also ordered my postage stamps online. I ended up getting the ornaments because I never like the "Madonna and Child." I would love a nativity scene on a stamp. Or just baby Jesus with a star. Kind of like the graphic in the sidebar. Maybe I should suggest it.

My calf is still hurting and I can feel a lump under the skin. I think I'll call and make an appointment. Camille is not going riding today because she is being disciplined for last weeks school meltdown. After I worte about it, she melted down again and got another priviledge take away. Now, no Molly AND no riding lesson.

I went grocery shopping last night because I didn't get to go on Sunday. I bought a lot of groceries. I got two more turkeys because they are still .69 lb. That is a lot of meat for less than $9 each. The things I got for free (or less than a dime) were; Publix 16 ct sliced cheese (that was the penny coupon), Rice a Roni, refridgerated Lender's Bagels (I got 6 packs of those and they paid me .15 each to buy them!), and Swiss Miss cocoa (qty 3).
Oh, and I got 2 Aunt Jemimah frozen breakfasts for free as well. It's so fun getting free stuff. Caleb's occupational therapist was checking out in front of me at Publix. Her cart was loaded with groceries and her total was $253.00. My cart was almost as loaded and my total was $59.00. I spent $97.00 at Kroger though. It was at Kroger where I bought 2 chuck roasts ($1.99 lb) as well as the bulk of the other stuff.

Last night Gracie got out of bed crying. She said she needed to go pee. So she cried on the toilet for awhile (she was still sleepy) and finally went potty. She calmed down and I put her back to bed. I covered her up and she looked at me and said, "Mom, I love you!" It was so sweet. I have been SO blessed that God gave me these children.

Need to get school done. Blessings!

No comments: