Saturday, November 06, 2004

Beautiful Day at Callaway


It was mahvelous today at Callaway! The weather was perfect. We rode bikes for about an hour. Josiah got tired of sitting in the seat behind me and he kept trying to push me off the bike. He had his little hands on my big rear and kept yelling, "OFF MAMA!" The down side is I think I may have fall allergies. When we got done riding the bikes, I got in the van and my sinuses and throat felt so gross. Just like they were full of something. It's weird. I absolutely love autumn though. It is my favorite season.

Next Tuesday Olaf and I decided to go to Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse. I am getting a filet with a baked potato and a glass of red wine. It will be expensive, but someone has bought us a gift certificate there which will help defray my extravagant taste! LOL! Tanya, from our church, is going to watch the children for us. She is a wonderful Christian woman that we just adore. I'm not sure how Josiah is going to react, but I know he'll live. We will be out about 2 hours so I'm sure he'll survive.

I have noticed since I am losing weight you can really see the wrinkles in my face. I guess my skin is looser now. Time for Botox. I'm joking!!!

Wishing you a great Sunday!

No comments: