Sunday, November 28, 2004

Fantasy in Lights

We plan on going to Callaway this evening for Fantasy in Lights. Caleb says he doesn't want to go, so we'll see if he ruins the trip for everyone. We would get him a babysitter, but I don't know anyone that can babysit that doesn't go to church Sunday evenings. It's expensive to go, so I really hope he's fine with it. On the Fourth of July at Callaway he pooped in his pants. I hope we don't have a repeat of that.

My calf is hurting and I am convinced I have DVT. Of course, a blood clot is going to break away and kill me. I was all set to go to the ER this morning but Olaf thinks I'm crazy. So, maybe I'll make an appointment to go to the doctor this week. Maybe not. Good thing our ladies bible study is doing "Calm My Anxious Heart." It's not helping me, is it? LOL!

I have some stamp sets on ebay that end today. Four of the 7 sets have the minimum bid. That means I'll be running to the PO tomorrow to mail them out. Or giving them to Olaf to take to work with him. He passes a PO on the way to work.

November is almost over! It has gone by fast. December is going to busy with Camille's choir schedule too. I hope to get a lot of school done in December.

I need to get in the shower. Blessings!


No comments: