Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Busy Wednesday

I have a moment to post before I have to take Camille to JMG. I was very blessed today in the fact that Jeannie took Camille to choir for me. She happened to stop by 15 minutes before we were to leave for choir. She drives right by the church on her way home, so I asked her if she wouldn't mind dropping Camille off. You see, Josiah woke up at 5 am this morning and never went back to sleep. He really needed a nap and I knew that he would fall asleep in the car on the way to choir. Then he would have been really fussy the rest of the day because that 15 minute car ride would have been the ONLY nap he took! It worked out well. Then, come to find out, Camille didn't have to stay after for extra practice. She called me and I went and got her. We leave for JMG in about 45 minutes. Camille did math, language arts and spelling today. JMG will count for science. The seven times table was introduced today and I realized that I can't count by 7's! LOL! I have the times tables memorized, but when I try to skip count I get all messed up. Anyway, she did well. She only missed three problems on her entire math worksheet. The desk in her room is helping us a lot. Tomorrow I need to call the school system to see if I can get Cami evaluated for occupational therapy. I have a feeling that it will be a lot of red tape. If I can't get it done through the school system then I will go up to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Oh, I tried the most wonderful coffee stuff! It's CoffeMate Peppermint Mocha and it's only out for the holidays. If you like mint hot chocolate, then try this in your coffee. It's delicious. I want to try the Gingerbread next. I think I'll go have anothe half cup!

Blessings!



No comments: