Monday, November 08, 2004

Oh what a beautiful morning...

Oh what a beautiful day.
I've got a beautiful feeling,
Everything's going my way...
Oh what a beautiful day!

In case you're not a musical fan, that is from Oklahoma!

The weather is just gorgeous and Camille has the little ones outside. We all went for a walk and they stayed out to play. I need to go out there as well. The Great Dane from next door is playing with them. He is very gentle and sweet. His name is Picasso.

Caleb's bus came this morning! YAY! His driver has had vertigo all last week. She's back now and boy does that make it easier on me. Someone dissect that last sentence and put in the correct punctuation. I know there should be some commas in there:) I guess I'll learn it when Camille does.

Did anyone watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition last night? That was a tear jerker. I think that is the first time I have seen Ty cry. Paul always cries and that's why I like him the best!

OK, off to play with my children. Tomorrow is my birthday. I am pushing 40!

Blessings!


No comments: