Thursday, November 04, 2004

Almost the weekend...

I get excited on Thursday's. It's almost the weekend and my husband will be home. He's my best friend and I love having him here. It's also Bible Study night, so I look forward to that.

I am waiting for Caleb's bus to get here. They are doubling the routes because his bus driver is sick. I have no idea what time the bus will come this morning. I just keep looking out the front door. Everyone is up except Josiah.

We bought Camille a cheap desk yesterday at Big Lots. Olaf set it up in her room for her to do her school work in there. She seems to do better and not get as frustrated if she is alone when she is working. Then she can't ask me for every little thing and expect me to help her if she gets stuck. She can figure it out at her own pace and I don't have to watch her cry. I am hoping this cuts down on my frustration level as well.

TIME LAPSE:
I took Caleb to school. The transportation office said the bus wouldn't even get to my house until after 8 am. So, I loaded up the children and drove the 25 minutes one way to Caleb's school. It was raining pretty hard when we left. There was a wreck on the one of the roads that slowed us down. It took me an hour and twenty minutes round trip.

I am going to pick up Molly at 12:30 today so the girls can play with her. All of my children love Molly. She is Camille's best friend. She used to be our next door neighbor but they moved about 4 years ago. I miss them! It was so nice to have them there.

Off to start school with Camille....

No comments: