Wednesday, November 10, 2004

We actually had a date!

Well, we actually left the children last night and went out to eat all by ourselves. Josiah didn't even cry. How's that for blessed? Some friends got us a gift certificate for Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse which fully paid for our meal and tip. When we got home, Tanya refused to be paid for the 2 hours she was here. She said she wanted me to use the money on my birthday instead. I tried to give it to her, but she was so sweet and would not accept it. I am just so thankful everything worked out well. The children really like Tanya. Even Grace played with her. Tanya, if you're reading this, THANK YOU!

After the children went to bed last night, Olaf helped me separate the Gooseberry Patch Fundraiser that Cami's choir did. That took a few hours. Josiah was screaming in his crib the entire time. We put him to bed about 8:30 and when I went to bed at 10:30 he was still screaming. I picked him up and he was shaking, well trembling is a more accurate word, and he said "mama, I 'cared." I laid him down next to me in my bed and he rolled over and went to sleep. I'm not sure what to do in this situation. He used to go to bed just fine. We'd put him in the crib awake and he'd just suck his thumb and fall asleep. This "scared" thing is new to us. We would move him out of our room, but there is no place to put him.

Today is crazy day. It's choir and Junior Master Gardener's. Camille was in the paper again with JMG. She even made the Atlanta Journal Constitution in the Coweta section. The AJC is such a liberal paper.

Need to run and get the day started. Blessings!

No comments: