Tuesday, November 09, 2004

It's My Birthday

This morning I woke up and Caleb gave me his present. It was a small Yankee Candle, Home Sweet Home scent. He was so excited to give it to me. Then when the girls got up, they gave me their presents. Camille gave me a beautiful Willow Tree angel holding a kitty. Grace gave me a Scripture card holder. It is very lovely and feminine. Josiah presented me with a keychain that has says "God keeps His promises." It was so sweet of them. A man that Olaf works with, Dave Bergen, made me a HUGE bouquet of shaped balloons. He made flowers and bears and all kinds of neat things. That was so nice of him. Olaf's present was wrapped in white paper that had a big flammable sticker on it. When I opened it there were 100 brand new, in sequential order, one dollar bills with a lighter taped on top. It is money to burn!:) He also had a printed piece of paper from www.wheresgeorge.com You register the serial numbers of the dollar bills and you can track them to see where they go. If you know me at all, you know as soon as I opened it I was at the computer registering those bills. I am currently in the process of writing on each bill "to track this bill go to www.wheresgeorge.com" Olaf has the children at Camille's riding lesson, so I am home alone right now. Tonight Olaf and I are supposed to go out to eat. I hope I can leave Josiah even though he is going to be crying. I'm not sure if I will be able to do it. I'll let you know.

Blessings!

No comments: