Monday, November 15, 2004

Time to pay the piper

Yes, tonight is weigh in night. After two weeks of celebrating my birthday, I'll see how much damage has been done.

We went to Callaway Gardens yesterday. It was sunny and cool. We rode bikes about an hour again. This time we rode on the trail to the azalea Bowl and got off the bikes and walked around the garden. Josiah was so tired because he had not had his nap. Next time we ride bikes, we need to make sure that little guy isn't so sleepy. The weather was perfect though. I think the high was in the upper 50's which is great if you are riding a bike! Grace and Josiah were bundled up though.

Last night, I went grocery shopping. I saved 49% at Kroger. Our family is buying Thanksgiving dinner for a local family that cannot afford it, so I bought two turkeys at Kroger at .69 lb. I got DelMonte canned veggies for .22 per can, Gold Medal 100% Whole Wheat Bread for .95 loaf (not as great of a deal as last week!), Huggies diapers $7.48, milk .99 half gallon (I bought 3 gallons), 20 pound bag Purina Dog Food $7.49, and a whole lotta other stuff. My total at Kroger was $87.16. At Publix, I got 5 lbs of Dixie Crystal sugar for .90 each, so I bought three. The bulk of my shopping was at Kroger this week though.

Josiah still will not sleep in his bed. He screams like he is terrified. Last night he woke up several times saying "hurt" but I'm not sure where exactly he was hurting. He had a major poo in the toilet last night before going to bed, so maybe it was his tummy. He's cute when he sits on the potty. He has to look at the Readers Digest and he sits on the potty about 1/2 hour before he even starts to poo. He's a man! He's taking his time. He must have learned from Olaf.

OK, girls are up. I need to go! Blessings!

No comments: