Saturday, November 27, 2004

Shopping...

I went out shopping yesterday and that was the dumbest thing I have ever done! I went to Kohl's and the line was wrapped around the entire store to check out. Then I walked over to Parable Christian Bookstore and looked around. Then I went to Eckerd and bought some chocolate for the kids stockings. Then to Dollar General where I got Caleb a present. Caleb is so hard to buy for. He destroys everything he gets so we really don't weant to spend a lot of money on toys. I am trying to think outside the box and think of things that are not toys that he would like. He loves baseball caps, so maybe that's an idea. The other children have plenty.

I'm not sure what the plan is for today! I know I have eaten like a PIG this week. I am dreading weigh in on Monday. Blessings!


No comments: