Thursday, November 25, 2004

Christmas Season

It's offically the Christmas Season. Well, at least in my book. Tomorrow is the biggest shopping day of the year and I'd like to do my share. If only I had some money!:)

Thanksgiving dinner was great. Olaf did a good job. I took Camille to see "The Polar Express" tonight. She really enjoyed it. I thought it was OK. Just wait for the video if you can.

For some reason I am really hungry right now. I ate popcorn and whoppers at the movie theater. I ate a turkey sandwich when I got home from the movies...why am I so hungry???

Hope you like the new graphics. I am amazed at people's generosity when they give away these graphics for free. All the blinkies came from the first three blinkies that are linked to their webpages. Visit and get some blinkies of your own! For some stupid reason, they're addictive. Blessings!

No comments: