Saturday, January 22, 2005

We're going out...

Tonight Olaf is taking me out for our anniversary. Our anniversary is actually tomorrow, but we are going out for dinner tonight. We'll probably go to the Christian Bookstore and look around. Our friend Melissa is coming over with her 14 year old daughter to watch the children for us.

So far my horrible eating habits this week haven't caught up with me. They will though. I got on the scale this morning and was surprised to see I had not gained. I was afraid to get on it. We'll see what the WW scale says on Monday.

Off to clean. I don't want her coming over to this mess:) More later...

3 comments:

Charity said...

Misty, Happy Anniversary, I hope you have a wonderful time out with Olaf tonight. How great! :) Talk to you later.

Cheri said...

Happy Anniversary, my friend

I hope yall had a wonderful time and that your day tomorrow is blessed too.

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

(from Monika on WAH... I'm Formia on Xanga)