Monday, January 17, 2005

Holiday!

Olaf is home today thanks to Martin Luther King Day. He took all of the children this morning to Camille's riding lesson so I could stay home and pray. It was so nice praying uninterrupted for more than 5 minutes. Cheri has been reading a few books on prayer and posting some great things on her blog. I have been convicted through her reading:) I talk a lot about prayer, read a lot about prayer, know I should pray more, but don't spend nearly enough time actually praying.

We all just got back from the Baby Superstore. We bought a new booster seat for Grace. Josiah is getting Grace's old carseat. This was all prompted by the fact that Josiah cannot sleep in his current carseat very well. It is designed in such a way that his head cannot lay back. It hangs forward when he sleeps and is very uncomfortable. It was less expensive to buy Grace the new booster and give Josiah the old carseat. Grace is really excited about having a new booster seat. She's cute.

I weigh in tonight. Check back this evening to see how I did. I did not exercise once this week. My friend Becky has started a new way of eating started by Dr. McDougall. You can find some information here.

I need to run. Josiah is going crazy behind me. Check back this evening!

No comments: