Saturday, January 15, 2005

Late post

Today we went to Callaway Gardens. You can see all the photos below. We always have such a nice time when we go there. We played aerobie (like frisbee) and of course I threw it on top of a building. Olaf got it down by patiently ~oh so patiently~ tossing our ball up there and moving it inch by inch.

Yesterday was Olaf's first payday with the pay cut. It was a little more than he figured he would be getting, so that was a nice surprise. However, who in their right mind welcomes a 20% pay cut? However, we are grateful that he still has a job. I am going to remember the 5 holy habits of contentment and practice number one: Never allow yourself to complain about anything, not even the weather.

It's late and I am hungry. I will not eat, I will not eat! Olaf is watching "The Pianist" behind me. He loves WWII movies. He also likes chick flicks, so that is great for me!:) He liked Sense and Sensibilityand Life is Beautiful.

Anyone know where I can find horse blinkies for Cami? If you come across any let me know. I have looked at all the sites that I know and did a google search too. And be sure to click so she can watch the counter go up. Thank you to those of you who leave her comments. She gets so tickled.

I haven't exercised all week. I am not sure if I have lost any weight or not. I need to poop or get off the pot, wouldn't you say? Sheesh.

It's late and I must do some chores before I can go to bed. Buenas Noches.

2 comments:

blessedmama said...

cute pics misti!
thanks for adding me to your blogroll. lol.
i visited cami's blog. :D cute site she has! i will be on the lookout for horse blinkies for her. my sister is in love with horses too. she even worked on a horse farm.
God bless.

Charity said...

Misty, I love your pictures. You and Olaf look so sweet together. I love how you always call him your best friend. Your kids are so beautiful and sweet. Talk to you soon! Love, Charity