Sunday, January 09, 2005

The trenches have been dug.

Olaf worked all day digging the trenches to lay the pipes for the lines he is running. He is taking tomorrow off and hopefully can finish the job. We are hoping that re-routing the bathtubs and washing machine will help alleviate the stress on the septic system. It will help put off the inevitable of replacing the field lines. We just don't have the money to do it right now. I just pray he does it correctly and we don't have a big mess in the basement from leaky plumbing!

I did a lot of cleaning today thanks to Penny's blog. Click on her homemaking link. I also am motivated by Motivated Moms. I mopped my kitchen and dining area. I also cleaned the master bathroom. I played Sara Groves as I cleaned the bathroom. She writes incredible songs imo. Then I vacuumed the living area and called it a day!:) I made Hamburger Helper for dinner. I never do that but it was a new one and was half price at the grocery store. We ate it in tortillas and it was pretty darn good. I can't remember what it's called though. Something like Double Cheese Quesedilla.

I walked/jogged on the treadmill this evening. I listened to my Easy RockCD as jogged along. It is easy rock from the 70's and early 80's. Songs that make me smile for some reason. Songs like What a Fool Believes, Biggest Part of Me, Just the Two of Us, Lost in Love...Who doesn't like Air Supply??

Riding lessons tomorrow for Camille. I weigh in tomorrow night. Oh please, oh please...just a pound!


No comments: