Saturday, January 08, 2005

Grocery Shopping

I went grocery shopping today. Kroger was having their 10 for $10 sale, so I picked up a lot of great deals. I saved 45% at Kroger and about the same at Publix. Gotta love those coupons and sales. The best deals were Betty Crocker Instant Potatoes FREE, Ken's Salad Dressing 16 oz bottle .50, Hormel Pepperoni .25, Butterball Turkey Franks $1. I need to go to Publix tomorrow to get the Sunday paper and the mystery coupon. They always have something for a penny, but it is only good on Sunday and Monday with a $10 purchase.

The septic system is backing up again. We can only do one load of laundry a day and only one person can shower a day until we get the thing pumped or the field lines replaced. Olaf went out there this evening and dug up the cap to the tank and unclogged the opening. What a man! I couldn't do that if you paid me. BLECH! I'd barf for sure.

It's still warm here. It's just not normal. It's supposed to get real cold next week though. In two days time we will go from 76 degrees to a high of 40. What is wrong with this weather? One day we are literally running our a/c, the next day our heat. Praise God for a/c and heat though. We are truly blessed.

I walked/jogged on the treadmill today for 30 minutes. I listened to the Mercy Me CD the entire time. It was nice doing it first thing in the morning. I usually exercise in the evening. I hope I lost a pound this week. I fell off the wagon a couple of times, but I still would like to see a pound gone.

Time for me to rock Josiah. He is saying, "chair Mama!"



No comments: