Friday, January 07, 2005

Fell Off the Wagon

OK, so I baked a Pumpkin Struessel Bundt Cake for Bible Study last night and ate two big slices. Tammy brought her famous chocolate chip cookies so I had to have one of those as well. Oh bother! It was very nice to get back together again. There were eight of us last night because Charity and her baby came as well as Esther. It was just fun to be fellowshipping again. Baby Grace is SO, well, newborn! I could just eat her up. She smells good and when Charity nursed her it was heaven to my ears to hear that gulp, gulp, gulp. Aw, I just love newborns. I pray the Lord blesses us again. I don't know where we'll put another child because Josiah is still in our room. We don't want to put him in with Caleb because of all of his needs. I mean, Caleb is up at 5:30 am every morning and I don't want the baby to wake up then. Caleb has sensory issues and vomits very easily etc at night. Not to mention his seizures. Oh well. If the Lord gives us another baby, then I am quite certain we will figure it out.

I just got Caleb on the bus and for the past week I have been going back to bed until Josiah wakes up. I decided to blog this morning. However, I have nothing to blog about:) The weekend is here and Olaf will be working on our septic system all weekend. Yes, it has backed up again. Our field lines are clogged. We need to hire a backhoe and have them dig up our entire front yard...literally. I am not looking forward to that. We don't have the money to do it, nor do we have the money to make the yard look nice again! Oh well, God will work it out. Our front yard may look like a mudwash for a few years.

1 comment:

blessedmama said...

hi misti!
i hope the Lord blesses you with another child. you are such a wonderful mama.
how old is josiah, btw?
God bless!
jenn
http://www.gigowski.com/gibberish