Monday, January 03, 2005

Waiting, waiting

I am waiting for weigh in! I don't want to eat too much which just sounds silly. I really want to see a loss this week and I'll starve myself today to see it! LOL! I'll post when I get home.

It was a busy day. Caleb went back to school, Camille had a full day of school today, and I tried to clean this and that. I feel much better about life because I started my period on January 2nd. Praise God! Sometimes I get so hormonal that I don't even want to be around me. I feel so much better after it starts and my hormones go back to an even keel. Just to do it again in three weeks! Ah, the joy!

We went to Callaway Gardens yesterday. It was a gorgeous day. The high was around 70 degrees and beautifully sunny. We went walking on some trails. The children always have a good time. Papa tells them to keep an eye out for arrowheads and makes up great stories about holes in trees, and paths where Indians used to run.

I have a meatloaf in the oven. I won't eat it until I get home from WW though.
Not that I love meatloaf anyway:) It's just an easy, edible dinner.

I'll write later.

No comments: