Thursday, January 27, 2005

So sad!

I was reading my MOMYS list (Mother of Many Young Siblings) and someone posted a link to this. The only station I let my children watch is PBS. I know they have a liberal agenda, but most of their children's programming is pretty good in my opinion. I just like the fact that there are no commercials on PBS. I guess we will just have to limit TV time to videos only.

Tonight is Bible Study. The chapter was called "Worry is like a Rocking Chair." It keeps you busy, but you don't go anywhere.

Dennis Swanberg was funny last night. The audience was very old though. I think I was one of the youngest people there. It made it easy to get out before everyone else:) "Run, Jeannie, run! They can't keep up with us!" Old people crack me up because they just don't care anymore. They stood in the little narrow aisle ways and talked and talked while the rest of us wanted to get out of the auditorium. I finally blew past them and left Jeannie in the dust.

I haven't heard from my friend Chantell about her biopsy. I have left three messages for her, but she hasn't returned my phone call yet. When I hear any news I will update.

Blessings!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I read that too. But my kids have never watched that show, in particular. But they don't watch Author either, and Buster is an spinoff of that show.

Your bible study sounds interesting. And you are right I love old people too, cause they are too old to care about being proper and such. They just tell it like it is. :)

Hope you had a blessed day. :)

Anonymous said...

Misty--I can't believe your brother lives in Soldotna!
Email me and let me know where, ok?
Blessings,
Molly
http://www.WorkatHomeConsulting.net

Joyful Mother said...

Misty, we sometimes see Dennis on our Sky Angel network and I think he is sooo funny! His Jimmy Stewart imitation is right on!