Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Rambling

I took the children out today to Target. We needed cat food and a present for Emma Pitts 8th birthday. We looked all around that store for a suitable gift and I couldn't find anything. So, I bought her a gift card!:) I found some fun stuff in the $1 section. Did you know Target has a $1 section now? Right when you first walk in the store. It's fun. I bought some little pink ceramic heart dishes to put candy in for the ladies at my Bible Study for Valentine's Day. We ate at Chik-Fil-A for lunch, swapped out our movies at Blockbuster, and came home. The weather is gorgeous, so we stayed outside and played for an hour or so. Then I put little guy down for a nap because he was being grouchy. Here I sit... Camille is watching her movie, Grace is playing with Play-Doh, and I am blogging.

In case you didn't check out my weight loss blog, I am down 19.6 pounds. Only 4 tenths away from 20. I want to jog today because the weather is so wonderful. It reminds me of the day I got married. January 23, 1988 in Southern California. It was about 70 degrees and sunny. Winter days like today remind me of my wedding day. We eloped mind you, but it was a beautiful day none-the-less. I was 20 years old, he was 19. We were in the Air Force and decided that we would make more money if we got married. So, the next weekend, we did! People in our shop took bets on how long we would stay married. The most time anyone gave us was 2 years. The least was 6 months. Oh where are they now? Sadly, most of them are divorced.

Camille goes back to choir tomorrow. She is excited about that. We start riding lessons again next Monday. We'll see how all of this pans out with Olaf's pay cut. He has everything budgeted, but you know how that goes.

Gracie is calling me to play Pay-Doh with her. She is making pizza for me to eat.


No comments: