Tuesday, November 01, 2005

coffee crisis

There is no Toasted Almond Creamer for my coffee this morning. So, I improvised. I took Nestle Quick Vanilla and put it in my coffee. It isn't nearly as good, but it will do for the one cup that I drink. I think my dependence on my one cup of coffee is purely psychological and not caffeine addiction. If I drink more than a cup or two it tears my tummy up. I don't know how people can drink it all day long. My dad used to drink coffee ALL THE TIME. Of course, he died at 54. I'm not saying the coffee killed him. It was the bologna and mayonnaise everyday and the 2 pack a day habit that got him. I think it was heart attack number six that killed him. The first five warnings didn't make him change his lifestyle. He was either stubborn, dumb, or a tad of both. Well, he had to be both to live with my mom!:) For those of you who don't know my childhood, it is way too deep to explain. Maybe someday I will bare all. It may be therapeutic for me. And completely enthralling for you I'm sure. (said very facetiously)

From coffee to my dad. My thoughts are freely flowing! LOL!

Today Kohls is having a 50% off sale. I think I might load the children up and GO! Not that we have any money. We don't. But sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Yesterday I loaded up the children and we went and had lunch with Olaf. Then we went through an interrogation to get into his work! Security is tight for Delta Employees families! I finally got to see where my husband works. I wish I would have had more time there. I only met a few of the guys, but it was fun anyway. I was amazed at my husband's demeanor though. I kind of expected him to smile and be relaxed, but he seemed a bit tense and almost protective. It was weird. Anyway, I did my usual 'I'm not shy and I will show you' to everyone I met. They probably all think I am a loon. A fat loon.

Cami is up! Need to run.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At work, w ehave TOASTED MARSHMELLOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Misty darling, you know I love you! But I would love you even more if you were a bigtime loser! How's exercising and such going?

I can't even drink one cup of coffee without my stomach going "ergh..." My tongue already warns me when I have a little sip "don't drink it, it's poison."

Anonymous said...

Misty, you emailed me? :o(