Saturday, November 05, 2005

It's back!

Can you believe it? My right tonsil seems to be infected again. Do you know what that means, my friends? A tonsillectomy. I have heard they are very painful as an adult. I have an appointment to see Dr. H. the day before Thanksgiving. Please leave me a comment if you have had a tonsillectomy as an adult. I want to know just how bad it really is. Caleb had his taken out last year and it was 10 days of pure h-e-double toothpicks.

Caleb had his party for his Challenger League Baseball Team today. We went to a pizza place and Olaf handed out trophies. It was very crowded with about 10 other teams of varying sports there. Crazy.

I just need to share something kind of gross right now. If you are queasy about flatulence then skip this paragraph. My dear husband passed gas about half hour ago while sitting on this computer chair. Now every time I sit down on it, the smell gets pushed out of the cushion and wafts into my nostrils. I really don't understand how it can linger this long. And how can it get trapped in the chair?? My husband is very proud right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at Olaf. What a guy!!!

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Oh no, praying for you on the tonsil stuff! =(

Anonymous said...

Go Olaf! Jason would be cheering with you :-)

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh on a regular basis!!! One of my favorite phrases is H.E.double hockey sticks!!!!! o go figure!!! and GO OLAF!!!! We think that kind of stuff is very funny in this house.