Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday

Monday. Back to the old grindstone. Camille is finishing up school, the littles are watching "The Little Bear Movie" and I am washing sheets. My Monday chore. I love doing laundry though. It is my favorite chore to do. We have flannel sheets on our bed all year round because I love the way they feel. Since we only have one pair of flannel sheets, I wash them every Monday!:) They are holding up nicely though. I think they are from LL Bean or Lands End Overstocks. I also like those knit/T-Shirt type sheets but I don't have any for our Queen bed. The girls have them for their bunk beds though. I need to do a lot of cleaning today (always have to on Mondays because we trash the house over the weekend) but I'd like to exercise too. I want to do the FIRM but the TV is currently in use with Little Bear, so I may go out and walk/jog a bit. More walking than jogging mind you.

The cat never came back. I didn't think he would. Actually, I didn't think he could.

My right tonsil is better. I may cancel my appointment with the ENT doctor. I took echinacea and vitamin c for a few days and it seems to have helped. I really, really, really, do not want a tonsilectomy. I am a huge wimp.

Chantell's wedding is this Saturday. I have NO idea what to do with my hair. I am the one doing the toast. So, here it is: May the strength of three be in your journey. What do you think? I found it online somewhere. Short and simple. I do not know the groom at all. I have only met him on one or two occasions, so I cannot wax eloquent about him. So I will raise my glass, look at the married couple, say "Kerry and Chantell. May the strength of three be in your journey." The non-Christians will be confused.

We borrowed Napoleon Dynamite from a friend. We have to watch it again. I like your sleeves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your cat! I think Napolean Dynamite is a funny movie, but my hubby hates it. The 14 and 11 year olds quote it often! I know what you mean about the Monday grind. We're always doing laundry, too. Becky is helping me with a header :). I hope to conceive this month...just like every other, KWIM?!