Monday, November 21, 2005

No Oregon for us

Caleb woke up this morning with a cold. I guess that seals our fate regarding going to Oregon for Thanksgiving. We will stay here and eat smoked turkey with all the fixins. The rest of us will probably get his cold sometime about Thursday, so it may be a miserable weekend. I am loading up on echinacea and vitamin c right now. I forgot a few things at the grocery store so I may go this evening after TOPS. Speaking of TOPS, I really don't think I lost any weight this week. I'm easing into it;)

Hey, does anyone know anything about this camera? It seems like a good deal and the reviews on Amazon are all terrific. This may be our Christmas gift to each other. Right now we use our free Fuji 1.3 Mega Pixel, no zoom at all, have to look through the viewfinder, camera.

Need to run. Supper is done and I need to get it on the table. (Yes, it is 4:30. We eat early!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw a commercial last night that WalMart was going to have a digital for $88 on Friday morning.... may be worth checking out.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about that one, but I've been looking at a Kodak easyshare 7430 which runs about the same price...maybe a little less. Check out consumer reports. They had some good reviews on digital cameras a month or so ago.