Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pictures

Off to get the children's pictures taken. Here is what they look like right now. Notice Josiah's scratch on his face from his collision with the trampoline!



Precious, precious children!

Today I am going to try not to eat any sugar. There is candy galore in this house, but I need to get off the sugar. For breakfast I had this cereal. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's pretty good. Three points for the ceral by itself. It has a lot of fiber in it which helps bring the points down a bit.

Olaf told me yesterday that the foreman and their wives all get together for a Christmas dinner at some fancy schmancy place. I don't see us going. It's not that I don't want to go, it's just that we don't "do" babysitters. Especially at bedtime. We'll see.

Chantell's wedding is coming up. I am supposed to do the toast. I think a man should do it though. Anyway, I need to figure out something short, sweet, and simple. Any suggestions? I bet I can find something online. I'll Google it.

Off to our appointment!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, we have those exact same dresses! Dosen't Land's End rock???

Cheri said...

1st--your kids ARE precious and I will never again look at Josiah with out thinking ''do you know gahandi'' bwhahahahaha

I have some Kashi Go Lean crunch, I like it. But not the other I got that was basically puffed wheat. :)

I bet you can find toast online, heh do it in a british accent ;)and I want to see pictures of you gussied up.

Hope you have a GREAT day my friend it's offically 6 days till your birthday!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute kiddos. :) I think that's the first time I've seen any of them but Caleb!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!!! but....where's Caleb?