Friday, November 04, 2005

I need a...

home based business. One that I can actually do at home. I am not interested in going anywhere to do a "party" or joining Amway or Melaleuca. I have a ton of stuff that I can sell on Ebay. Maybe I should just start there. Any suggestions? Olaf took another pay cut and we need to make some adjustments in our budget. We are actually thinking of getting rid of the internet and cable tv. That would save us about $50 per month. Of course, I could no longer blog unless I went to the library. Caleb's school lunch is $27 per month. I could cut that out. Our phone can have all the bells and whistles turned off. I'm not sure how much that would save. We could get rid of the cell phones. That would save about $60 per month. So far I have saved $150 per month! Not bad, not bad. Camille's riding lessons are $40 per month. Oh I just wish Olaf could find another job and not have to worry about Delta. Please pray for him and our family. Now to come full circle, what can I do from home to help out the finances?

1 comment:

Maria said...

Misty we have started a new business at home. We are producers for Disciples' Cross. We make crosses to resell to the company or we can sell on our own. If you are intrested I'll give you our affliates link.

Maria