Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tomorrow is my birthday

And Mary sent me a card. Thank you Mary. You look the same and your grandson is adorable. Grace saw the picture and said, "this little boy looks like Josiah."

I think I have gotten all my presents early. I'm real bad about that. If something comes in the mail, well I just want it NOW! Olaf got me some of the greatest perfume ever made. Did I write about that on my blog already? I probably did. Anyway, you can see it here! I also got this. Yes, yes, I know....
He also bought me this but it hasn't shown up yet. He's not real happy with the company he bought it from. (Which isn't where I linked to btw) So, I've already been spoiled and my birthday isn't until tomorrow. Oh, my mom sent me a cool pair of earrings too. I can't wear them though. As soon as I put them in my ears, they got real red and itchy. I think I need sterling silver. I cannot do gold. Oh, and Tammy Pitts (before she left) gave me a Yankee Candle for my birthday. Pumpkin Pie!

Caleb is now on the bus and I am going to try to go back to bed. I will probably update again later on.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Well, I'm going to give you your presents late!!!! Just to be differant! :P I need to catch you up on all we did on vacation. Come chat this afternoon if you have time. Happy Birthday Eve!!!

Misty said...

Did you know that the Hallmark here in town sells Trapp candles? FYI - for the future. :o)

Cheri said...

Girl that's shaping up to be one hoodily hoo of a birthday. SORRY about the candle. :( Woot woot tomorrow is your birthday (p.s. my computer is literally going to die at any moment. LOL)

Anonymous said...

Oops I posted my comment over there to the right in the wrong place... Don't know how to get it off...lol. I so should stay away from any electronics...lol Happy Birthday again.