Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's early

Caleb is on the bus and everyone else is asleep. Olaf is driving 3.5 hours this morning to a Marine base for some type of training/tour. He was happy to get away from the office for a day. Yes, he has to pay for his own gas down there, but he's still happy.

The Amazing Race wasn't on last night. I did watch The Biggest Loser. Those people look FANTASTIC! They have been at that ranch for three months. Can you imagine being away from your family for three months? Not me. Anyway, because The Amazing Race wasn't on we watched what came on after The Biggest Loser. Something like "My Name is Earl" and "The Office." We laughed hysterically at The Office. Oh my. We will watch it if it is still on after The Amazing Race. If I had Tivo, I'd record it.

Oh my! It is now 1:00 pm and I really should just post this!:) We just got back from Kohls and WalMart. Spent too much money but I was able to buy Olaf a Christmas present at WalMart with the grocery money. I bought presents for my mom, Gracie, and Josiah at Kohls too. Now I need to go eat some lunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've already got some Christmas shopping done. I don't think we'll be able to do anything until after the 1st week of Dec. That is, if I want to pay cash for it....

Anonymous said...

That's me, Nancy Palmer. By the way!