Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's a beautiful autumn day

Olaf is outside cleaning up the yard. I think he will clean the gutters too. The children were outside playing for a long time and now they are watching an episode of Little House on the Prairie. It's a nice sunny and brisk day.

On a not so nice note, our 17 year old cat is missing and presumed dead. My husband somehow forgot to deadbolt the basement door where the cat lives and he escaped. He has never been outside a day in his life and here he is deaf, blind, and senile. I am hoping he died the first night out. We have coyotes in the woods behind us so I am hoping it was quick. The thought of him wandering out there is too much to bare. It has been 2 full days now and I am quite certain he won't make it home. What a demise!! Poor cat. Well, now that he's gone we can clean up that basement. There was hair all over it. I would love to finish the basement, but we just don't have the money to do it. I'd love a playroom down there for the children.

Napoleon Dynamite is a funny movie. But, you have to watch it more than once! Olaf and I are quoting it all the time now. GOSH!

Have a great weekend. Enjoy your family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heck yes it's a great movie. :)

I'm so sorry about your cat though. :(