Monday, November 28, 2005

Bark, bark, bark

That is what my Gracie and Josiah sound like. It's just awful. Grace started with the bark last night and definitely has the cough part worse than Josiah. Josiah, on the other hand, still cannot breathe. Being the pseudo doctor that I am, I started Grace on Prelone today. I would have started Josiah on it as well, but it tastes AWFUL and I cannot get him to keep it down. Before bed tonight I am giving them both a MAJOR cough medicine with codeine in it. I hope it lets them get some sleep.

Olaf took today off. He wasn't feeling well and he wanted to help me with the children. I thought that was very kind of him. So tomorrow we will get back into our routine. Routine is good. I like it.

I am FULL. Olaf asked me what I wanted for supper and I said "tots". Off to Sonic to get a big huge order of chili cheese tots for me. Now I feel like a beached whale. Serves me right. I hate stupidity and that was just stupid!

We bought a used wooden Thomas the Tank Engine Railway with cars today. We just can't figure out how to put it together. It will be for Josiah for his birthday or Christmas. They are very expensive new and we got a good deal on it from a fellow homeschooler. Olaf needs to repaint the engines because they are very worn, but Josiah will love it. It's like the sets you see in the bookstores or in Toys R Us.

I need to start addressing Christmas cards. I also need to take the children's picture for it. Hopefully we can get that done this weekend. I really want a new camera to take their picture, but that is the tail wagging the dog.

OK, off to tend to littles who need their mama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am praying your littles get well fast! I need to do those Christmas picture cards, too! I always hope to get the whole family, but it looks like another year with just the kids again...You do so much. Pat yourself on the back. You're a wonderful wife and mommy! I just discovered Sonic...we're making tator tot casserole for dinner tomorrow night...