Tuesday, November 15, 2005

OK you lurkers!

Please, please, please go put a pin in my map. All you have to do is put in your zip code and a little message like, "Hi from Washington." and that is ALL. I see on my stat counter that I have vistors from Belgium, (coughellocough), Singapore, The UK (coughZoecough), Everett, WA, Marietta, GA, Sheridan, OR, Cherry Hill, NJ, Mableton, GA, Denver, CO, Hampton, VA (coughLisacough), New York, NY, Chicago, Milwakee, Brownsville (coughChericough)...C'mon man! Put a pin in my map and make me HAPPY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem. You didn't mention me and I'm in there. :)

Charity said...

Did it! :) Like you need to know where I am.....I have been working on something for your birthday and I don't think it's going to come together in time.....you'll have to wait and see tommorow night. Muah!!

Maria said...

you didn't mention me either. :-( But I saw someone posted Jodi's how sweet! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm Ellen Hansen from W@H and I can't figure out how to put a pin in your map, so I thought I'd post a comment to say hello. I am also friends with Cheryl. =)