Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gingerbread Coffeemate

Did I mention that I finally found the holiday Coffeemate at WalMart of all places? Usually Publix or Kroger will have something like that before WalMart. Anyway, I bought them all. They have Pumpkin Spice this year. My favorite is still Gingerbread though. I am going to the grocery store this evening to buy a few things. Me and thousands of other procrastinators. I'd load up the children and go, but Caleb is pretty miserable with his stuffy nose. He doesn't know how to blow his nose, so that makes for an awful time as you can imagine. He has to breathe out of his mouth so he is constantly drooling. Then the snot is always running down his lip. We have went through hundreds of Kleenex in just 24 hours. Yucky! Wanna see?



Last night we gave him Nyquil! Are we good parents or what???

OK, time to go fix the children (mostly Caleb) lunch. You'd think he wouldn't be able to taste anything but he is still asking me to eat constantly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't found the coffemate stuff here - and I've done the Publixs and Kroger's run, too.

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

I want to try that Gingerbread flavor, I'll have to stop by the store tonight!

Praying your household gets well soon!

Rebekah Castleberry said...

Aah, poor little guy! Sounds like what my Leah has. This is a really icky cold season too. It seems they get over one thing only to get another! ACK!! I hope he feels better soon!