Monday, October 31, 2005

Goodbye Mrs. Pitts

Last night we went to a "going away" party for some dear friends. We have known Tammy and Terry Pitts since we were in the Air Force. Terry got a new job, left Delta Airlines (who could blame him) and they are moving about 2 hours south of where we now live. It was sad to see them go. There were a lot of people at the church and of course, a ton of food. Karen was working like a mad woman in the kitchen! Can you believe that? Stage 4 cancer and you'd never know it. She is even going to sew a pair of pants for Caleb. The woman is amazing and I praise the LORD for it all!

It's quiet right now. Everyone is still sleeping. I have my cup of java and I am happy. The girls will be up any minute though. I hear the door opening now as a matter of fact.

My birthday is in ten days! Cards and presents always welcome:0)

No comments: