Friday, October 07, 2005

Sick

We went out to eat at Golden Corral on Monday for lunch. At about midnight I woke up with severe nausea and diarrhea. I spent about three hours on the toilet. Tuesday I was fine. I ate normally and slept that night just fine. Wednesday about 1:00 pm it hit me again with a vengeance. I had to go to bed I was so nauseous! Thursday I was better. I didn't eat much, but I didn't have any diarrhea. Today is Friday and guess what? I am nauseous again. What kind of virus comes in waves every OTHER day?? Do you think it's something bacterial from Golden Corral? I am perplexed. Of course, if you know me at all, you know I'm a hypochondriac. I am now convinced it is stomach cancer.

My blisters have almost healed. I am walking normally. PTL!

Can anyone believe it's October already. Good golly. I haven't even thought about Christmas and it is sneaking up on me. No money though, so that makes things MUCH easier. Josiah's birthday is the day after Christmas so we have to make that day special. All the chlidren get spoiled on their birthday's. He is still into Thomas the Tank Engine, so if anyone is so inclined to send a gift... We rented a Thomas DVD from our local Blockbuster that he loves. However, it isn't for sale ANYWHERE! I searched high and low via the internet and came up with NOTHING. I am thinking about renting it again and then keeping it and paying for it. It's a new one too. It had stories laced with songs and it was called "Great Expectations."

Josiah just came out and asked me to play trains. I need to go!:)

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Uh, could it be that ol' pregnancy virus???

and sneaky sneaky on the movie!