Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Well, my brother told me that my audioblog sucked. The rest of you thought it was pretty darn cool! It's a free service if you have blogger. I mean, you have to call a long distance number to post so it's not entirely free. I will do it again someday. I thought it was fun and I know I'd like to actually hear some of your voices.

Tomorrow night is the big wah night out! Yippee! We are meeting at Gandolfo's for dinner. Cheri, Charity, Holly and myself. Then I think we'll go crazy and head over to the Dollar Tree. My husband just cannot understand what is so exciting about the Dollar Tree, but I love it!

I am resigning as a Longaberger Consultant as of November 30, 2005. If you want a Christmas Basket you need to let me know asap. It is such a relief to actually be resigning. They are awful about getting information out to their consultants. Maybe it wouldn't bother me if I weren't so "type A" but I can't handle it! When Olaf heard that I have to pay THEM $35 every year for the privledge of selling their baskets, he asked me to resign.

Time to start school with Camille. Need to run... And I'm off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bumped into your blog here from a friend on xanga and I really have enjoyed reading about you! ~hee~ I live in Georgia too, I'm 39 and Mom of 3 awesome kids ages 20, 18 and 16. Yes, I started my motherhood early! Visit me sometime on xanga...www.xanga.com/carolynwilliams. Have a great day! :o)

Rebekah Castleberry said...

Woo Hoo!! Dollar Tree!!! Aside from Wal*Mart it's my favorite store!!! (gee, I wonder why??) Hope you have a blessed day today, my friend!!

Charity said...

Can't wait til tommorow...hope you have a great day today!!! Hey, why don't you leave me comments anymore?....