Saturday, October 29, 2005

Heavenbound

Jodi, a friend from Women at Home, died Thursday night in a freak accident. Somehow, which hasn't been fully explained, her van ran her over. She was conscience until they took her in for surgery for internal bleeding. It seems the doctor's knew from the start she couldn't be saved. Please pray for her family. Click on the her memorial in the sidebar for more information about her family.

That should probably end my post for today. It would seem trivial to talk about my life when a young woman just lost hers. I'll post tomorrow. Until then, hug your husband and your children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh misty...that is the saddest story. I will be praying for her family. It has to be the hardest thing for her family to go through. My heart is sad, and broken for them. I was going to leave you a message telling you my kids ages...but it doesn't seem like the place to discuss it for now. I will reply in my own blog for you.