Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Applebees and a good friend!

I just got back from eating dinner with Misty. We went to Applebees. I ate a Weight Watchers Chicken Fajita type thing. And yes, I SO ate the yummy Blondie with the ice cream and maple syrup on top for dessert! I brought babyback ribs home for my husband to eat. His meal cost more than my meal, drink, and dessert cost! It is kind of weird for me to have a friend named Misty. But Misty is awesome. She lets me go on and on about myself. LOL! What a trooper. If you drop by her blog leave a comment. She is a baby blogger and needs to know who is reading her. They are in the process of building a house. A nice house I might add. All brick and four bedrooms. I am not jealous at all.

Oh, when I got home tonight there was a dozen fresh Krispy Kreme donuts waiting for me courtesy of my good friend Krista. We were talking on the phone today about Krispy Kreme's pumpkin spice donut that they put out this time of year. Lo and behold her husband and daughter show up on our doorstep with a dozen donuts. She is awesome! They even bought 2 of Olaf's favorite donuts. I cannot believe she is so attentive that when I mentioned Olaf's favorite donut, she remembered.

OK, off to help my husband eat his ribs! Not that I need to help him eat his ribs or anything!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ribs sound so yummy right now.

Charity said...

What a blessing good friends, and good food!! are. :) Glad you had a good time with Misty, and wasn't that just like remember-all-the-details-Krista to do that and be so sweet!! Can't wait to see you tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Applebee's sounds so good. :)

Anonymous said...

PS Misty, I emailed you using the email linked at WaH. Is that the right one?

Misty said...

You are too sweet. Actually... amazing is more like it. ;o)
(Thanks for the plug!)